I Have Yet to be Disappointed! Fantastic Recipes!
There’s so much information – I’ve had the book for 3 weeks now and am still discovering new things.
It’s a practical application book for living the Paleo-lifestyle.
With tools, ingredient explanations and everything else in between — the Paleo recipe book is all you need to start to change the way you eat, especially if you’re dealing with health issues.
Now, the recipes! They’re the best Paleo recipes we’ve tried (me and my girlfriend.) Delicious, even if you’re not a eating Paleo. Every single one is simple, elegant and brings out the style of my standard diet favorites like Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) and Giada DeLorentis. The photos are unbelievably mouth watering. As a gift to any friend or family member, they’d never even know they were missing grains
I have to mention, I also got “The Paleo Slow Cooker” that’s packed with awful recipes – I tried some basic recipes and the results went directly into the trash after trying the first bite (You should have seen my girlfriend’s face!) Next, I sent this one back “Make it Paleo: More Than 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion” – Nothing special & hopelessly repetitive.
Here’s what you will get:
- As a matter of fact, one of the unique features of eating Paleo it dramatically reduces your hunger. Hunger is an irresistible force. Sooner or later willpower always give in to hunger!
- More than 370, simple flavorful recipes
- 8 week meal plan – It exactly tells you what to do step-by-step
(7 days a week, breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks – You’ll love it!)
- 1 (bonus) cookbook with 30 quick & simple meal recipes. Designed for those who don’t have much time to cook – Sometimes I’m super lazy then these recipes become very handy.
- A Herb & Spice Guide – If you want to know about the uses, flavors of spices, this book will take care of you.
- 15 Paleo Desserts – My girlfriend is addicted to the apple dumplings
- Well, with the sheer amount of content, the book is almost too big. I’ve barely put and dent in the hundreds of recipes the book has to offer
- Requires some (little) cooking experience — you can’t just simply “Grab a bite and go” you must plan your meals out.
If you’re debating which book to buy, I say hands down – this is the one. You can read about the science of why to eat Paleo all over the web, but having a tool this valuable for how to actually do it. Once you’ve made the choice, it’s invaluable.
Where can you read more reviews for the Paleo Recipe Book?
The best place for additional reviews from people who actually use this book is the official website. Click here to read more